UV LED Headlamp Model No. : UVH100
● The UVET UVH100 are small-sized, lightweight, UV-A LED Headlights designed to release the test engineer’s
hands during inspection.
● The headlights can be adjusted in different angles, the operator can switch angle of the light during inspection.
● The rubber bands are adjustable and designed to fit helmets, or to be attached directly on the head.
● The battery is located in the back of the structure and therefore there are no loose cables hanging from the lamp.
● The on/off button is positioned in the back of the lamp to prevent accidental activation.
● The headlight is equipped with a unique filter glass to minimize the visible light and increase the UV light
transmittance. The emitter is one 365nm UV LED. Full power is reached instantly.
● The power supply is one 3400mAh Li-ion battery. A full charge battery provides up to 5 hours of use. Recharge
from a normal outlet. The kit also includes an extra rechargeable Li-ion battery.
|UV Source||One 365nm UV LED|
|UV Intensity at 15 in(38cm)||15,000µW/ cm² at 38cm(15’’)|
|Visible Light||0.4 foot-candles (4.3 lux)|
|UV Spot Size||4 in (10mm) diameter at 38cm(15’’)|
|Power Supply||One Rechargeable 3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion Battery|
|Running Time||Approximately 5hours|
|Charge Time||Approximately 4hours|
|Headlight Dimensions||Diameter: 48mm Length:59mm|
|Weight (with battery)||238 g|