UVET company’s 100x20mm series UV LED lamps provide 10W/cm^2 UV intensity and 100x20mm irradiation area. The optional wavelengths include 365nm, 385nm, 395nm and 405nm. It provides curing solutions for flatbed inkjet printing systems with fast, efficient and energy-saving features. It’s ideal for small and wide format inkjet printers, digital printers, screen printers, 3D printing, and others.
1. UV intensity is adjustable from 10%~100%.
2. The irradiation time is adjustable from 0~999.9S.
3. Fault warning and temperature monitoring.
4. Instant on/off, no warm up time needed.
5. Long use life, low power consumption and low curing temperature.
6. Mercury-free, environmentally friendly LED has no hazardous waste disposal requirements and no ozone generation.
7. It is easy to operate and integrate into UV LED printing systems.
1. Digital inkjet printing：Labels and packaging printing, bottle Printing, 3D Printing, coding and marking printing, posters and signage printing, and so on.
2. Screen printing: Decorative printing, nameplates printing, graphics printing, and others.
Post time: Aug-31-2018