UVET company’s new air-cooled UV LED curing system comes with 100x100mm irradiation area and 2500mw/cm2 UV intensity. The optional wavelengths include 365nm,385nm,395nm and 405nm. It is ideal for electronic assembly, medical equipment bonding and industrial manufacturing process.
1. UV intensity is adjustable from 0~100%.
2. The irradiation time is adjustable from 0~999.9S.
3. Fault warning and temperature monitoring.
4. Instant on/off, no warm up time needed.
5. Long use life, low power consumption and low curing temperature.
6. Mercury-free, environmentally friendly LED has no hazardous waste disposal requirements and no ozone generation.
7. Flexible to use; It can be used alone or integrated into automated assembly systems.
1. Electronic assembly: touch screen display / LCD / OLED bonding; micro-speaker assembly bonding; hard disk drive component adhesive curing; Bonding of miniature cameras, and so on.
2. Optical/ optoelectronics industry: optical lens bonding; bonding of glass fibers; bonding of light guides, and so on.
3. Medical device: the needles bonding; catheters bonding; endoscopes sealing; hearing aids assembly, and so on.
Post time: Aug-04-2018