UVET company’s air-cooled UV LED curing system comes with 200x200mm irradiation area and 850mW/cm2 UV intensity. The optional wavelengths include 365nm,385nm,395nm and 405nm. It is ideal for electronic assembly, medical device bonding, optics bonding, optoelectronics industry, and so on.
1. UV intensity is adjustable from 0~100%.
2. The irradiation time is adjustable from 0~999.9S.
3. Fault warning and temperature monitoring.
4. Instant on/off, no warm up time needed.
5. Long use life, low power consumption and low curing temperature.
6. Mercury-free, environmentally friendly LED has no hazardous waste disposal requirements and no ozone generation.
7. Flexible to use; It can be used alone or integrated into automated assembly systems.
1. Electronic assembly: touch screen display / LCD / OLED bonding; micro-speaker assembly bonding; hard disk drive component adhesive curing; Bonding of miniature cameras, and so on.
2. Optical/ optoelectronics industry: optical lens bonding; bonding of glass fibers; bonding of light guides, and so on.
3. Medical device: the needles bonding; catheters bonding; endoscopes sealing; hearing aids assembly, and so on.
Post time: Aug-11-2018